"She loved shopping, and she told me she had bought me some fish while in the Strip District," Burkett recalled. She died of asphyxiation from toxic smoke and gas and from third-degree burns over 90 percent of her body, the Cambria County coroner's office said at the time.
FireHouse.com, Wed, Jan 21 2015 @ 09:31 AM
Glendale Valley Municipal Authority officials said when they learned a developer had neglected to obtain a permit and pay tap-in fees for a home in Glendale Yearound, they worked quickly to correct the problem. Glendale Corp. President Bill Barnhart admitted at a November Glendale authority meeting that he didn't obtain permits for a home at 133 Red Squirrel Lane.
Altoona Mirror, Tue, Jan 20 2015 @ 01:56 AM